World’s Largest Circuit with teams from all over North America!
- Fire Combat Challenge - Sponsored by Teksavvy
- Kiddie Combat Challenge
- Bucket truck rides
- Canada’s Largest show of antique fire apparatus
- Live fire and safety demonstrations
- Firefighter games
- Children’s fire hat giveaway
- Scheduled celebrity appearances
FireFest Parade Information
Parade Time: 4:00pm
Parade Route: On Grand Avenue heading west from Victoria, concluding at Keil.
About FireFest 2014
Where: Downtown Chatham on King St.
When: Saturday, September 20th
Time: 10am – 4pm
FireFest is a community event which showcases antique fire trucks and emergency response units while promoting safety. We are grateful for the support of our sponsors who make it possible for this display to be free for the general public.
Visit Historic Downtown Chatham on September 20 to get an up-close look at a great collection of unique emergency apparatus, exposure to safety awareness, great food and memorable moments. Review firefest.ca regularly for updates on our sponsors and partners as they become confirmed.
For more information or to receive a registration form, please email email@example.com
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th
A night of fire insight from 3 dynamic personalities
St. Clair College Capitol Theatre • 8:00 PM
- “Johnny Gage” from the TV series EMERGENCY!
- Actor, Speaker, Advocate for EMS and the Fire Service
Brendan “Doogie” Milewski
- Former member of the Detroit Fire Department, featured in BURN
- Former member of the Detroit Red Wings
- Current firefighter with the Canadian Department of National Defence
Tickets available at www.chathamcapitoltheatre.com